We are excited to announce our All-New app, featuring Cloud Bookmarking, Streaming Audio and Updated Design!
Now you can access your download purchases directly on your mobile phones and tablets. Simply purchase a Download from GraphicAudio.net, then activate the GraphicAudio Access™ App on your device, and your titles will be available to stream or download in a high quality audio format. Listen anytime, anywhere!
Already have the app, but need help listening? Check out the GraphicAudio Access™ App FAQ.
How to Activate the GraphicAudio Access™ App and Access Your Library
1. Tap “Get Activation Code” on the initial screen that appears.
2. This will take you to the mobile version of the GraphicAudio website. Enter your login info here and click the “Login” button.
3. Type a name for the device you want to activate in the box under “Add A New Device.” You can use any name you like here. Tap “Next.”
4. Your authorization code will appear. Copy the code on this screen.
5. Go back to the GraphicAudio Access™ App on your mobile device. Paste the code you just copied into the “Activation Code” box. Click the “Activate” button.
6. When you open the app for the first time, you may not see your books on Apple iOS devices. Tap the Filter button in the top right corner of the screen. (We will make it default to show your full collection on the next iOS update. Android defaults to show your full collection on first open of the app.)
7. Tap “Full Collection” to access your GraphicAudio books. Tap “Apply” in the top right corner of the screen.
8. You can now stream or download your books. For further help with listening, click here to view the FAQ.
Have further questions about listening to books with the GraphicAudio Access™ App? Click here to view the FAQ.
BACKUP NOTE: You should also download the zip files containing the audio from our website download section and back it up on your computer hard drive, because some titles or series will be removed at some point in the future due to licensing restrictions.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. Apple, the Apple Logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.